The inaugural 2013 Alice was awarded to The Brooklyn Museum for
Youth and Beauty: Art of the American Twenties.
Edited by Teresa A. Carbone. Published by Skira Rizzoli.
The Alice 2013 jury:
- Paula Cooper, Paula Cooper Gallery
- William M. Griswold, Director, The Morgan Library & Museum
- Gianfranco Monacelli, Publisher, The Monacelli Press
- Jock Reynolds, Director, Yale University Art Gallery
- Massimo Vignelli, Vignelli Associates
Joan K. Davidson presented the Alice to The Brooklyn Museum on October 2013, at The Morgan Library & Museum, New York.